Starting Roster Holes (7-8 spots) (1 Viewer)

DRC at CB. Laws at DT. Carlson at TE. Butler at OLB. Adams at SS(Harper at FS). Shirley at backup DT. More yet to come.

I think we're missing the difference between 'wants' and 'holes'.

Bullocks will be a starter and is the most underrated Saint on this board, Shanle could be upgraded, but not a hole. Young is the spot at DT we're looking to upgrade, not the spot where Thomas/Clancy are.

WR: Lee DeRamus
TE: Irv Smith
DT: Norman Hand
WLB: Sedrick Hodge
CB: Earthwind Moreland
CB: Alex Molden
FS: Tebucky Jones

OMG lommis find them an sign then now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

You also forgot

TE: Cam Cleeland
DE: Joel Smeenge
CB: Toi Cook
FS: Brett Maxie
DT: Robert "Pig" Goff

I'd like to see Bullocks out of the lineup. I think he's part of the problem with our defense getting beat deep. I don't give David a pass but Bullocks is part of the problem too!

I think we're missing the difference between 'wants' and 'holes'.

Bullocks will be a starter and is the most underrated Saint on this board, Shanle could be upgraded, but not a hole. Young is the spot at DT we're looking to upgrade, not the spot where Thomas/Clancy are.

WOW................:covri:

Young is the spot at DT we're looking to upgrade, not the spot where Thomas/Clancy are.

So, by upgrading you mean giving Young $12 million is going to transfer him into a NFL caliber starting DT? They should give Shanle, Bullocks and Miller a raise then.

You also forgot

TE: Cam Cleeland
DE: Joel Smeenge
CB: Toi Cook
FS: Brett Maxie
DT: Robert "Pig" Goff

I'm shocked at this. For a Saints fan newly arrived in Fla. in 86. (can't remember the year the great game was played), Goff will always be a hero!

ddd

QB: Drew Brees
HB: Reggie Bush
FB: Mike Karney
WR: Marques Colston
WR: ???
WR: Robert Meachem
TE: ???
LT: Jammal Brown
LG: Jamar Nesbit
C: John Goodwin
RG: Jahri Evans
RT: Jon Stinchcomb

LE: Charles Grant
DT: ???
DT: Brian Young (needs to be a backup)
RE: Will Smith
WLB: ???
MLB: Jon Vilma
SLB: Scott Fujita
CB: ???
CB: ???
FS: ???
SS: Roman Harper

These are our holes on offense and defense. Opinions?
BUSH SHOULD BE A BACKUP TOO!!!! TRADE HIM FOR PICKS!!!

I really don't think we'll see Mckenzie until mid season at best.
And because of that we are desperate for a starting quality CB.

that's ridiculous.
Why is it ridiculous? Too many Saints fans think he is sooooo great because of his college stats. What has he done? He was replaced after being hurt and BOTH backs proved to be not only more effective, but ALOT more effective. Pierre Thomas did not even get drafted and outperformed Bush. Let's face reality, he is over-rated because he is from USC. Someone have the courage to back up my comment...

La1978man . It's ridiculous for a few reasons. Many are arguable. The fact of the salary cap reprecusion would be HUGE isn't.

Think it through..............

PLUS, if he's as bad as you say he is, why would anyone trade for him anyway?

I love it.." He sucks, he's terrible, lets trade him and get a lot of draft picks".

Like I said......think it through.

Why is it ridiculous? Too many Saints fans think he is sooooo great because of his college stats. What has he done? He was replaced after being hurt and BOTH backs proved to be not only more effective, but ALOT more effective. Pierre Thomas did not even get drafted and outperformed Bush. Let's face reality, he is over-rated because he is from USC. Someone have the courage to back up my comment...

Relax there la man.

Calm down. You've been a member for one month and should use caution until your opinion becomes respected by the board.

That post won't do it friend. Thomas over Bush? You need to get regrouped.

ddd

Your clearly nuts, as your bold text suggests. Reggie has unlimited potential. Last year, he was plagued with injuries and since Deuce was also gone, he had too much to carry. Reggie Bush will be a beast in a few years. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom