Starving for sports? AFL (Australian Football Starts in 4 hours!!!) (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
Now that I know I can live without sports,
all leagues should should lower prices and contracts to get the viewers back. Lol

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m stuck in an AirBNB in Las Vegas (got kicked out of The Palms because of the governor order that all nonessential businesses close). Sitting with two other Aussie mates hoping to stay awake to watch the first game at 1.40am local time.

Everybody should get on the Hawks by the way; don’t worry about St Kilda’s affiliation with the “Saints” nickname.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
LOL Fraser Gehrig's head!!!!
He looked like Lurch. There wasn’t a mark he couldn’t take. Scored so many goals. The teams I remember best were him, Nick Del Santo, Robert Harvey. I have a St Kilda signed footy in my office from that era.

Rooey was brilliant in the following era. If I’m not mistaken, Nick debuted in Fraser’s final season.

Last edited:

Piper Aydair

Very Banned
Reaction score
You can watch it on many cable plans over in the states or you can use a browser here: https://www.watchafl.com.au/

Just thought my WDN might want something entertaining amidst this tough time!!!

If this should be moved, then go ahead but I have only ever used this board.
Can you give me a 1 paragraph intro to the scoring and play?

Reaction score
Don't go for Saints, its kinda like supporting Detroit. Although Melbourne demons aren't much better :p

Go Eagles btw.

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Aussie Rules is back with Thursday Night Football in Australia live now (no crowds as yet, but those are to be gradually introduced in the coming weeks).

Pat McAfee knows what's up.

The AFL is back tomorrow morning. You might not have a clue what the hell that is but, it’s a sport that is MUST WATCH. For the first time in its over 100 year league history, there is an American who’s pretty damn good at the sport. His name is Mason Cox.. also known as Coxzilla. Coxzilla breaks down what the season’s gonna be like and what it was like getting back into the game after the worldwide sports stoppage.

TheGooch

Stanky good!
Reaction score
are we talking about rugby here? or is this legitimate football with pads like Canadian football. I get so confused by what other countries call football :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom