Starving for sports? AFL (Australian Football Starts in 4 hours!!!) (1 Viewer)

I just want to feel something... anything.

Aussie Rules it is.

I work at and go for the Melbourne Demons!

If you need a team ;)

Although there is a Saints team... but I hate them....

Uh oh! I’m a Sainter. :)

Loved watching Frazier Gehrig when I first started watching and then following Reiwoldt’s career.

Now that I know I can live without sports,
all leagues should should lower prices and contracts to get the viewers back. Lol

I’m stuck in an AirBNB in Las Vegas (got kicked out of The Palms because of the governor order that all nonessential businesses close). Sitting with two other Aussie mates hoping to stay awake to watch the first game at 1.40am local time.

Everybody should get on the Hawks by the way; don’t worry about St Kilda’s affiliation with the “Saints” nickname.

LOL Fraser Gehrig's head!!!!
He looked like Lurch. There wasn’t a mark he couldn’t take. Scored so many goals. The teams I remember best were him, Nick Del Santo, Robert Harvey. I have a St Kilda signed footy in my office from that era.

Rooey was brilliant in the following era. If I’m not mistaken, Nick debuted in Fraser’s final season.

Last edited:
Don't go for Saints, its kinda like supporting Detroit. Although Melbourne demons aren't much better :p

Go Eagles btw.

Aussie Rules is back with Thursday Night Football in Australia live now (no crowds as yet, but those are to be gradually introduced in the coming weeks).

Pat McAfee knows what's up.

The AFL is back tomorrow morning. You might not have a clue what the hell that is but, it’s a sport that is MUST WATCH. For the first time in its over 100 year league history, there is an American who’s pretty damn good at the sport. His name is Mason Cox.. also known as Coxzilla. Coxzilla breaks down what the season’s gonna be like and what it was like getting back into the game after the worldwide sports stoppage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom