Stat of the Day (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
this is from Scott Hanson's twitter page. there were a total of 59 touchdowns in the 1st week - 32 passing TDs & 20 rushing TDs.

Given this total for passing touchdowns(32), Drew accounted for 18.75% of the passing touchdowns in the league last week. Wow!! :) Someone correct me if my math is wrong.

That also means that Jeremy Shockey has caught 6% of all the touchdowns in the NFL this season.

I must say, Frank, that your perspicacity in observation of data and your statistical skills in determining their relevance are most definitely correct.

In other words, yeah, you right!

Given this total for passing touchdowns(32), Drew accounted for 18.75% of the passing touchdowns in the league last week. Wow!! :) Someone correct me if my math is wrong.

Rat (not Editor) pretty good with abacus. DWFC always find it hard to put dot (not dude) in per centages when using abacus. Get kind of confused when figuring these out and have to eye (not Razor) the final figure (not gaminerie *wink*). Although Rat (not Editor) good with abacus, not as good as Drew (yes Brees) with football. DWFC like to give high (not Jai) Five to both but still very banned from plastic grass field at Dome for being Loose Cannon (no relation to Brad).:mwink:

Oh, and what is this 'spectacular aura' reputation hoya (not saint)?

this is from Scott Hanson's twitter page. there were a total of 59 touchdowns in the 1st week - 32 passing TDs & 20 rushing TDs.

He's also on pace to throw for 5728 yards, 96 TDs and 16 INTs.

A decent season I guess....

:mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom