State of the NFC South: Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
State of the NFC South
Week 7

Carolina Panthers: 1-5: On Bye Week. In complete Shambles. Enough Said.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2-3:
Coming off a bye after a miracle win against Carolina on a road Monday Night Game. They will be facing basement dweller, San Fransisco 49ers, led by Colin Kaepernick whom just got dominated 45-16 by the Buffalo Bills. Strong possibility of a win with apparent quaterback struggle from both Winston and Colin. I see this game being competitive, but low scoring affair in the 16-13 range. I give the young Tampa a +3 advantage. I See Tampa moving up to 3-3 with a bye and favorable opponent.

Atlanta Falcons:
4-2:
Coming off a controversial near comeback road defeat in Seattle, 26-24. They will be facing the incredibly inconsistent 2-4 Chargers. The Chargers are a very polarizing opponent. Having lead or tied in all 6 games thus fair this season to blow the lead in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter. of four out of six games. Chargers also have fair poorly on the road with an 0-3 record on the road. Fresh off a victory from Denver, 21-13. I see Falcon with a +7 advantage at home. I will play devil's advocate and side with the underdog SD Chargers with a narrow victory.

What should happen : Atlanta wins by 7 (ATL 5-2)
What I want: SD wins by 3+ (ATL 4-3)

New Orleans Saints: 2-3:
We are hanging on for dear life without our best defensive player. I said immediately when Delvin Breaux sustain a broken fibula. This will be all on the offense to keep this season afloat. We gritted our way to 2-3 and staring dead in the face at .500. The offense on the road has been inconsistent with Drew significantly struggling and special team turnovers. The Kansas City Chiefs only lose two home games a year since the arrival of Reid. So, We must bring our A game. They have 3-2 record and haven't lost a home game yet. Looking back at The Chief's 43-14 LOSE to the Pittsburgh Steelers.I feel like that game was more of an anomaly than a blueprint. I believe we have the receiver weapons to exploit them like the Steelers, but I don't think if missing Peat and TA. We will be able to protect Drew. This game will go one of two ways. Brees turning over the ball for points or an offensive shootout. Possibly both. Kansas City Chiefs will be probably have either a +1/+3 Advantage. Gotta go with the Upset. Saints by 7.

NFC South by end of Week 7 LOCKED PICKS

Atlanta Falcons - UPSET 4-3 (LOSS)
Tampa Buccaneers - 3-3 (WIN) (LOCKED)
New Orleans Saints - UPSET 3-3 (WIN)
Carolina Panther - 1-5 (BYE) (LOCKED)

NFC WILDCARD PICTURE

1. Washington Redskins - (4-2)
T2. Green bay Packers - (3-2)
T2. Philadelphia Eagles - (3-2)

Teams ahead of us...
3. Los Angeles Rams - (3-3) MATCHUP WEEK 12
4. Detroit Loins - (3-3)
MATCHUP WEEK 13
5. New York Giants - (3-3) LOST TIE BREAKER WEEK 2
6. Arizona Cardinals (2-3)
MATCHUP WEEK 15
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3)
MATCHUP WEEK 14/16

SO,
Our season will probably be decided this week and next week if we can break on the other side of .500. I'll be the first to say to beat history!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom