State of the VG board (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I made this thread today to discuss the state of this once great place known as the video game board. I for one just don't understand what happened here. An example would be that last night I log on to Xbox live. I see Widge and Uproar are online. I think to myself I wonder what they are playing? Halo 4? Battlefield 3? Black Ops 2? You can imagine my surprise when I look and see that neither of them are playing a game where you can shoot people with guns. No they were both "enjoying the view" together in a Minecraft game. I could only imagine the little house they were building together and them fighting over what kind of floor it would have. :covri:

Then I see not one but two EVE online threads talking about how awesome a 2000 deep nerd fest battle was.

Seriously though. Why doesn't anyone play BF3 anymore???

I play BF3 still. But on PS3.

I'm currently playing Uncharted 2. Got it for cheap.

what's wrong with Minecraft? my son loves that game

This generations consoles have jumped the shark for me. I get more entertainment from PC gaming. I will, however, be all over the new XBOX.

I'll play BF3 with you! Just recently DL'd the Aftermath maps. Seem pretty good so far!

current gen consoles have been boring me to death with the same games, version *.0 (insert overhyped adjective) edition.

ive been collecting old cartridge games for the past year, and re-living my childhood memories while i wait for one of the current console companies to give me something good.

- Games aren't fun anymore

- Widge poisons everything

Those are your two options. Select one or the other or mix them up and slosh them around.

Me and my whopping .44 K/D ratio were playing BF3 last night.

I use the term "playing" loosely; it consisted mostly of me trying to get my erratic aiming more consistent and then dying repeatedly. Still it was more fun than Blops 2, and a whole lot less laggy than MoHW. Although playing 500% tickets on Metro where you are pushed back across the river and just get sniped repeatedly does suck.

- Games aren't fun anymore

- Widge poisons everything

Those are your two options. Select one or the other or mix them up and slosh them around.

no matter how far you move, there will always be those damn kids on your lawn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom