Stating the obvious, but... (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
STL, playing good football, at home.

AT BAL, in a grueling road match in cold weather against a good physical 3-4 defense.

AT ATL, certainly to be a uber-hyped nationally televised power match of the top two teams in the NFC that could put the rivalry in the national spotlight. And if both teams win out until then...OMG!

TB at home with potential playoff implications whether its #1 seed or wildcard or for Division title.

These are all important games and all are must win. It's going to be a stressful end to the regular season.

Who Dat!!!

Saints are 9-3. Hard for me to stress out after all their mediocre years. I am enjoy the season. And they may or may not be must wins. I don't worry unless there is a reason to worry.

If the Falcons win next week, it will be time to just mentally prepare to be a wildcard team.

If the Falcons win next week, it will be time to just mentally prepare to be a wildcard team.

Are you kidding??? Atlanta played on the road today, will play on the road next week, and will play on the road again in 2 weeks versus the Seahawks. That will make 3 straight road games for the Falcons. Granted the final game is versus Seattle, but that is no cakewalk in the NFL. It is mentally and physically tough to play 3 road games in a row in the NFL. There is definitely a chance Atlanta could lose the week before the Saints play them.

Don't give up so quickly my friend. There's still plenty of football to play.

:gosaints:

is it true that if the falcons don't lose before we play them and we beat them
that they have play their starters in week 17 against the Panthers and hope they win and don't get anyone hurt
because if they lose that one and we win out then we get homefield

Falcons don't clinch #1 seed until they win 3.

True,... but 2 of their last 4 are against a hopeless Panthers team who packed it in over a month ago.

We can hope... but we would just look foolish doing so. :(

After that Bucs loss yesterday, it's time for us to secure #5 and prepare for our road trip(s).

:aargh:

The Panthers are good at playing for nothing at the end of the season. That's their speciality. I expect them to make the Falcons earn it.

We'll lose tiebreakers to the Falcons so we need a better record. Our only realistic hope is to win out and hope that the Falcons' long road trip ends with a loss to a desperate Seattle team (and its reputed 12th man) fighting to win its mediocre division.

While stranger things have happened (regarding a Carolina upset of Atlanta), it's clear that our best bet still lies in the one team who is still playing for their playoff life.

Seattle will have to leave it all on the field the rest of the year if they do not want to lose control of the NFC West. On December 19th, I'm officially a Seahawks fan!

Every year we get the schedule and circle the tough games.
Look at this years schedule. How many circled Dallas-Pitts-Cinn-Balt.
Time to turn the tables people
THE SAINTS ARE THE TOUGH GAME TO PLAY

STL, playing good football, at home.

AT BAL, in a grueling road match in cold weather against a good physical 3-4 defense.

AT ATL, certainly to be a uber-hyped nationally televised power match of the top two teams in the NFC that could put the rivalry in the national spotlight. And if both teams win out until then...OMG!

TB at home with potential playoff implications whether its #1 seed or wildcard or for Division title.

These are all important games and all are must win. It's going to be a stressful end to the regular season.

Who Dat!!!

We get STL here next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom