Steam Sale (1 Viewer)

Paying a dollar to name Prisoners? I call shenanigans. I didn't pay no dollar, you can add Prisoners to the games database by default. Been playing it since at least Alpha 18.

Paying a dollar to name Prisoners? I call shenanigans. I didn't pay no dollar, you can add Prisoners to the games database by default. Been playing it since at least Alpha 18.

"Buy Prison Architect Name in Game Upgrade DLC-
Upgrade from any other version to gain the ability to name a prisoner and write his bio. Includes the Aficionado, and Introversioner content."

There.

Now, Rod, can I order other prisoners to sexually abuse Widge or should I be content with daily beatings?

Upgrade from any other version to gain the ability to name a prisoner and write his bio. Includes the Aficionado, and Introversioner content."

There.

Now, Rod, can I order other prisoners to sexually abuse Widge or should I be content with daily beatings?

I don't know...

with this sorta back talk.

I think he might be on the fast track to earning a prisoner name himself.

There.

You need some kitten therapy....

giphy.gif

I bought this game because it was recommend by a bald wookie that shall rename nameless (wdf)

It's terrible.

I'd say it is kinda like the sims except you just schedule times for lock down, sleep, eat, work detail, yard time, free time, showers, etc. With the objective to run a safe profitable prison. You have to try and manage the level of comfort in your prison or else the prisoners will start fights with everyone. You have to keep max security prisoners away from others. I try to keep all volatile prisoners in Max. You have to protect the ex cops and snitches. Snitches get stitches. You have to build your prison in a manner that eliminates escapes. Prisoners will Shawshank their way out of prison. So you periodically gotta do shakedowns and search the entire prison for contraband and toilet holes. You have to figure out ways to limit contraband that comes into prison.

Towards the end of the Alpha phase they added Prison Gangs, so it is best to try and keep the gangs seperated. Most of my prisons got to the point where they were over crowded and usually always ended up dealing with massive riots where at least 10 to 30 prisoners and guards die. So in the end you really want the prisoners to serve their time with the highest non repeat offender rating so they don't end up back in prison.

So yea, kinda like the sims but only control you have really is when and where prisoners are supposed to be.

124 hours on record.

You need some kitten therapy....
The total opposite video. Warning, watching this will make you want to kill a French guy. It's tough but one of the most effective ads I've ever seen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p0hstdgOYM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recommend Rimworld.

This game right here is a gem. I can see a few hundred hours of playtime easily. Fantastic colony sim with many overlapping systems to manage.

rimworld is Boodle's home planet

You're interweaving text threads and SRVG nicknames and confusing everyone. No one knows who "boodles" is. Please get back to naming planets in No Mans Sky. Let us know when you finish it. I hear the end game is a lulu.

i don't think anyone needs to be told who Boodles is

there can only be one

Rimworld is a combo of Prison Architect, FTL, and Dwarf Fortress.

This game right here is a gem. I can see a few hundred hours of playtime easily. Fantastic colony sim with many overlapping systems to manage.

yep, crushed that mark.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Top earning and reviewed games on Steam in 2016. Valve says by getting out of the way and letting the store run itself they&#39;ve succeeded. <a href="https://t.co/DYcx9KsmgU">pic.twitter.com/DYcx9KsmgU</a></p>&mdash; Oshry @ SteamDevDays (@DaveOshry) <a href="https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/786257545044295680">October 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Midweek Sale was Sunless Sea for 7 bucks. I bought that last night, but no telling how long before I grow weary of the Rim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom