Steam Sale (1 Viewer)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
What are ya'll picking up?

Wolfenstein 85% off... Might grab that

Bought Galactic Civs III, the long dark, 60 seconds!, and Silent hunter III

Also looking into the elder scrolls online, its free to play now, and 60% off. I am skeptical i'll even play tho (anyone have any reccomendation to the game?) It would be worth it if there is enough content for a skyrim type game. But I played the heck out of MMO's mainly wow, but dabbled in a few others. I'm not interested in that type of grinding MMO. This looks different though.

I bought Tesla Effect for $2.99 (regular $20) and Wolfenstein for $8.99 (regular $59).

I love Steam.

Nothing really stands out as a must buy besides a couple cheap indie games.. I've bought everything I wanted already in prior years. I'll just have to wait a couple years for newer titles to get the discounts worth adding to my collection.

Christmas sale started today.

Bought Elder Scrolls online, Fallout 4 (no discount), and the steam controller w/left for dead 2 and counter strike: global offense as an add on for the sale.

Doubt I get anything else, maybe Salt (a sandbox survival) and Shadows of Mordor.

Maybe ARMA III or Soma. I got most of what I wanted in the last sale.

Steam Sale..., the wind has been taken from the Sails cause there isn't very many games I'm looking to snag.

I will get Punch Club for 2.50 though.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a couple games on the watch list that have been waiting for a sale to grab.

Gonna pick up Just Cause 3 and Witcher 3. Excellent.

I bought Prison Architect for $7. I paid the extra dollar to be able to name prisoners individually and give them their own backstory. I am creating a prisoner name Widge. That little scoundrel will spend his entire time in my prison in solitary confinement. That is, when I'm not dragging him out to have my guards beat him.

So happy.

I bought Prison Architect for $7. I paid the extra dollar to be able to name prisoners individually and give them their own backstory. I am creating a prisoner name Widge. That little scoundrel will spend his entire time in my prison in solitary confinement. That is, when I'm not dragging him out to have my guards beat him.

So happy.

Did you write yourself as the burly C.O. who dishes out passionate punishment with his night stick?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom