Stecker agrees to new deal with the Saints (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Running back Aaron Stecker's solid season will keep him in New Orleans as he agreed to a deal to stay with the Saints, Stecker's agent Ron Slavin said Saturday afternoon.

Tampa Bay, Stecker's former team, was also interested in the veteran running back. Slavin said the deal will be signed likely by Monday.
http://www.sunherald.com/sports/story/404533.html

Great news!

this is great news. Anytime you can keep one of the team captains from leaving, it's a success.

Thank you GOD he didn't come back to Tampa Bay and share secrets lol Plus this dude is a freakin Monster!

the news is pouring in right now... Great Post, this is good news

I'm glad he stayed.Reminds me of a New England type player.Does more than one job.

Thank you GOD he didn't come back to Tampa Bay and share secrets lol Plus this dude is a freakin Monster!

Don't Worry that is what is Faine will be doing, and he was the Center he knew many more secrets....

Nice Job FO. Now all we need to do is sit back, bring in a few FA RB's who will do well in our system this preseason, wonder if Stecker will get cut, make the final 53 man roster, and then watch him jump in for an injured RB during the regular season and do better than any analysist predicted. Then we can say, "Oh yeah, he was pretty good last year too." Seems this has happend the past few years.

Thats great. That pretty much ends the possiblity of Turner. Unless we let go Deuce. That ends the possibility of drafting a rb too. Intresting to see what kind of deal he's going to be getting. See how much of the cap this deal eats.

I don't see the need for B. Young and Stecker. Good guys. Good players. Getting paid way to much for their backup abilities. It's back to previous days when 8-8 seems okay.

Great news - Stecker really came through when it mattered-

I'm happy he's staying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom