Steelers Didn't Beat Us Today! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm as disgusted at the outcome of the game as anyone here, but let's face it...

We are a MUCH better team than the Steelers are and Pittsburgh would have had absolutely NO chance to have won this game except for the fact that we just GAVE it to them.

I'm sure that few here will feel the way I do tonight, but I am still proud of the Saints and I'm even MORE convinced than ever that they will get better as we go through the season.

When we stop giving away football games like this one, we will be nearly unbeatable!

Geaux Saints! :D

I agree,. Drew Brees is just unbelievable and Colston is right behind him. What a pair. I am sick at the turnovers and the two plays by Copper, but the guy was out there hustling in place of Joe HOrn. Just wonder where Henderson was today!

Kind of hard to go along with that when Willie Parker rushes for 215 yards.

I would agree that the Saints would be the better team than the Steelers most of the time this season but they certainly weren't today.

I disagree. The Steelers are better than us, when the don't turn the ball over (or turn it over less than the other team), which they did today.

Two of those fumbles were forced by Steelers defenders. Fumbling and forcing fumbles are part of the game too.

watch, i bet Joey Porter is going to run his mouth and say 'told you so'...

but if i saw him..i would say to his face 'that your team didnt really beat the saints'...cause they didnt.

I'm as disgusted at the outcome of the game as anyone here, but let's face it...

We are a MUCH better team than the Steelers are and Pittsburgh would have had absolutely NO chance to have won this game except for the fact that we just GAVE it to them.

I'm sure that few here will feel the way I do tonight, but I am still proud of the Saints and I'm even MORE convinced than ever that they will get better as we go through the season.

When we stop giving away football games like this one, we will be nearly unbeatable!

Geaux Saints! :D

I'll call it the way it is, the same way I tried to all week. We were not the better team today. Too many mistakes. We did what Pitt's being doing all year.

We'll be back - You can make book on it. This one sucked my guts out - up and down, up and down...

plain and simple, the saints let that game get out of hand. bad defensive play vs the run and turnovers, it dont matter who caused them, that ball should never come free, period.

You guys have got to be kidding right. The Steelers won today and took advantage of some really sloppy stupid play on our part. If the Steelers didn't win this game today I'd really like to know who did. Enough of this nonsense that the Steelers didn't win this game or that we "gave" it to them. That is a bunch of BS. They won today because they earned it. Plain as day my friends.

Turnovers, No Containment, Copper, Bad DB play beat us. We'll be alright, back in the Dome baby!!!

Kind of hard to go along with that when Willie Parker rushes for 215 yards.

I would agree that the Saints would be the better team than the Steelers most of the time this season but they certainly weren't today.

What he said.

I agree we gave the Steelers this game, and contrary to some of the talk i'm hearing Copper made some big catches, if it wasn't for those stupid costly turnovers by Bush and Miller and the complete Kraft breakdown this game is a different story, those big runs wouldn't have been so big and we would've more then likely had the lead going into the last few minutes(if not it being tied and having a chance for a field goal and having possesion last)

The good thing is the Falcons lost and we're still atop the division and we're coming home, we can beat Cinny at home, this game against the Steelers, cough it up to us shooting ourselves in the foot and giving them the game....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom