Steelers fans (1 Viewer)

whodat4life84

Very Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I decided to go read some of the Steeler fan forums and see what they had to say about Keenan Lewis, since I cannot find ANY tape on him whatsoever! They are VERY upset about the possibility of him leaving and signing with us. Which, to me is a great sign.

My girls a Steelers fan that actually knows her stuff. She's a big fan of Keenan Lewis.

I remember watching the guy on Monday night f-ball sometime last year. Was fairly impressed, even the announcers had good things to say about him, mentioned him being from New Orleans. Just made me wish he was a part of our squad even more.

Lewis is a hoss. The more I see the more I like. BIG corner! He will become the anti-julio.

A tall long rangy Cb who can jump with WRs, what a shock we would pursue that...

I hope we cut some fat soon, with all the safeties on the market there are a few who are better than harper and we could get cheaper.....save 6 mill if we designate harper as a june 1 cut and sign pollard who is probably similar in coverage but much better every where else as a tackler, hitter, enforcer, trash talker. every thing...

A tall long rangy Cb who can jump with WRs, what a shock we would pursue that...

I hope we cut some fat soon, with all the safeties on the market there are a few who are better than harper and we could get cheaper.....save 6 mill if we designate harper as a june 1 cut and sign pollard who is probably similar in coverage but much better every where else as a tackler, hitter, enforcer, trash talker. every thing...

Agreed! That would free up even more space for us. If all the best OLBs are off the board when we pick (and LTs), I wouldn't mind grabbing Vaccaro either. He would be super cheap on the rookie contract and can do pretty much everything. We have to get better at that position somehow.

I know man! People complain about Pollard having bad coverage skills like Harper, but the dude is knocking people around and playing nasty out there. We need some nasty trash talking players on our D. Our defense is full of nice guys and we seem soft as cottonelle. Just look at the Bernie dance Harper does. Where is the intimidation? J. Vilma is a good player, but he's not a nasty player! The only crazy guy I see out there is Galette and look how he's been producing. I want offenses to be scared when they play our D. I'm tired of other teams having so much confidence going up against our group because they see these same things. The mental aspect of the game is extremely important!

I want offenses to be scared when they play our D. I'm tired of other teams having so much confidence going up against our group because they see these same things. The mental aspect of the game is extremely important!

With all of the new "safety" rules, no offense is scared of any defense anymore. They have no reason to be. Receivers aren't even scared to cross the middle any more. The intimidation factor and mental aspect for a defense is gone my friend.

buddy (big steeler fan from Pitt) at work is not happy about him leaving. said he may be a better safety than corner. He apperently did a great job filling in for polomonu (i know thats not spelled right) during his injury. He also said steelers should have never let him out the door.

I remember watching the guy on Monday night f-ball sometime last year. Was fairly impressed, even the announcers had good things to say about him, mentioned him being from New Orleans. Just made me wish he was a part of our squad even more.

And Jon Gruden never has anything good to say about players :hihi:

Hope he signs. He's probably our most likely lock considering he wants to play here and stated it coming out of college.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom