Steelers game plan...stop Reggie Bush (2 Viewers)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here we go.....seems to be a popular weekly comment from teams when facing the Saints. ;)

...Steelers lineman Kendall Simmons stopped by the station on Tuesday, and summed up the struggles of his defending Super Bowl champion teammates.

With the New Orleans Saints coming to town next week, Simmons gave some insight as to what's up inside his head regarding the upcoming game against the New Orleans Saints.

"Going back to the game plan, everybody has got to find a way to stop No. 25," said Simmons. "Reggie Bush runs great. And eliminate the turnovers."

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/10266387/detail.html

i like the "stop reggie" philosophy that many teams have taken....it seems to work out well for us

I've never seen so many teams content on losing just to stop one guy. I'll take that every week!

LMAO. :smilielol: It's like the mafia is making them say it, or something.

They should be more worried about how to stop Colston, Horn, Henderson, Brees and our O-line.

Last edited:
Keep on stopping Reggie... everyone knows he's our only weapon. :p

I'd like to know what they plan on stopping him from doing since he doesn't anything except for being a decoy.

They should be more worried about how to stop Colston, Horn, Henderson, Breese and our O-line.

if they worry only about colston, horn and henderson, they WILL get toasted by reggie and deuce....

2.6 YPC 0 TDs from scrimmage

I just. Don't. Get it.

The Ravens, Buccaneers, and Steelers, 3 historically great defensive teams, have all agreed that Reggie Bush is a linchpin that must be accounted for in 3 consecutive games, even though Bush's production has slipped.

This is corroborated by the, thus far, unanimous Coach of the Year Sean Payton.

You know what, i'm just going to leave it at that and not even go any further. Draw your own conclusions.

The Ravens, Buccaneers, and Steelers, 3 historically great defensive teams, have all agreed that Reggie Bush is a linchpin that must be accounted for in 3 consecutive games, even though Bush's production has slipped.

This is corroborated by the, thus far, unanimous Coach of the Year Sean Payton.

You know what, i'm just going to leave it at that and not even go any further. Draw your own conclusions.

I can only draw one conclusion...

We need to get rid of Payton now before he ruins this team!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom