steelers OG (1 Viewer)

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
Anyone think he is worth a look. we need run blocking badly and i think the oline needs to be fixed. any whispers about where he is going to go?

joe87

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anyone think he is worth a look. we need run blocking badly and i think the oline needs to be fixed. any whispers about where he is going to go?

I remember reading rumors that he'll most likely either go to Arizona because of his connection with their coaches, or to Washington to get one last big payday.

I think Arizona is over the cap right now, so they're probably out of the running, especially if they keep Fitzgerald.

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything on Faneca. I know he is going to want A LOT of money though. We have bigger holes to fill I believe

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
He's looking for big money, but he would be a significant upgrade over Nesbit. With that said, it's not our biggest need. BUT, if we fail in filling our more significant needs, CB, LB, DL then I would certainly like to see us pursue him. I don't want to see Benson drawing interest on his money when it can at least improve us somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom