steelers OG (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone think he is worth a look. we need run blocking badly and i think the oline needs to be fixed. any whispers about where he is going to go?

Anyone think he is worth a look. we need run blocking badly and i think the oline needs to be fixed. any whispers about where he is going to go?

I remember reading rumors that he'll most likely either go to Arizona because of his connection with their coaches, or to Washington to get one last big payday.

I think Arizona is over the cap right now, so they're probably out of the running, especially if they keep Fitzgerald.

I haven't heard anything on Faneca. I know he is going to want A LOT of money though. We have bigger holes to fill I believe

He's looking for big money, but he would be a significant upgrade over Nesbit. With that said, it's not our biggest need. BUT, if we fail in filling our more significant needs, CB, LB, DL then I would certainly like to see us pursue him. I don't want to see Benson drawing interest on his money when it can at least improve us somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom