Steelers/Ravens postponed to Wednesday Night (1 Viewer)

What’s that gonna do for Fantasy Football?
This is recking my league. People (myself included are up in arms).

We have “Covid Hypotheticals” in our league. Meaning before games start we can say “if the game involving player A gets canceled our postponed then I would have played player B”

I said if “The Ravens game gets delayed because of Covid, then I would have started Kenyon Drake over Gus Edwards”.

So the game is postponed- but is still being included in week 12. I New an extra day brings back the possibility that Dobbins and Ingram could come back.

My opponent very much does not want me to gain Drake’s points. But I feel the right to have them.

We have “Covid Hypotheticals” in our league. Meaning before games start we can say “if the game involving player A gets canceled our postponed then I would have played player B”

I said if “The Ravens game gets delayed because of Covid, then I would have started Kenyon Drake over Gus Edwards”.

So the game is postponed- but is still being included in week 12. I New an extra day brings back the possibility that Dobbins and Ingram could come back.

My opponent very much does not want me to gain Drake’s points. But I feel the right to have them.

People wanted to put those caveats in the the leagues I run. Sounded insane to me. I didn’t go for it. It is what it is. I didn’t start Big Ben this week because I knew there was a chance the game would be canceled.

They’re saying Dobbins and Ingram are eligible now.

People wanted to put those caveats in the the leagues I run. Sounded insane to me. I didn’t go for it. It is what it is. I didn’t start Big Ben this week because I knew there was a chance the game would be canceled.

Yeah I run a league too and said from the beginning, the rule is going to be however Yahoo handles any given player or game. There will be no league alterations.

I knocked the entry fee down as well and just gave everyone a big caveat that we're lucky we're even having a season . . . but if you play, you're recognizing that this year might be screwy and that's just how it's gonna be.

There was one complaint the first weekend that saw some starters make the Covid list, but everybody has been cool since then.

Could be a historic W since the Ravens are the best team left on the Steelers schedule and they are currently undefeated.

Bills, Colts and Browns all have a better record than the Ravens. Anything could happen and all bets are off come playoffs.

It's time to force the Ravens to forfeit. There's no scenario that's fair to the Steelers and while the Saints potentially having back to back bye weeks if they get the first seed and there has to be a Week 18 may sound nice it could just as easily steal away momentum they might have going into the playoffs. If the Ravens can't field a team that's their problem.

If the league's going to make this work they need to either keep everything moving and hope teams aren't limping into the playoffs or they need to shutdown for multiple weeks and put the teams in a bubble. They made too many concessions for the Titans but at least they had bye weeks to work with then. It's too late in the season to shuffle everything around one team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom