Steelers @ Saints: Saints' injuries (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
The team lost two players during the first quarter – offensive tackle Terron Armstead and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui. Hoomananwanui was carted off the field. Both injuries were undisclosed.

...Daniel Lasco was clobbered in a helmet-to-helmet hit on special teams. He fumbled the ball, but the Saints got it back on an unnecessary roughness penalty. He was able to walk off the field with a little assistance from Saints trainers. He was taken to the locker room.

Defensive back Jimmy Pruitt was also injured on a special teams play. He was eventually carted off the sidelines.

Saints drop third preseason game to Steelers, lose four players

:gosaints:

Hooman did not look good. I am worried about Armstead. He really seemed to be favoring that knee again.

No mention of murphy, though, who took a heck of a hit to the chin.

That hit on Lasco was reminiscent of the hit on PT in the playoffs. He was unconscious for a while. Scary to see. I was amazed they didn't have to get the cart for him.

The preseason just seems like a breeding ground for injuries. Theres always just so many every year for everyone. I hope these guys get back quick, because god knows we're gonna need em

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom