Steelers Vs. Rams (1 Viewer)

Rams offense only scores 3 points. Yikes. What a strange week. 3 1-7 teams win, Chiefs lose in Mahomes' return game to Ryan Tannehill, and the Rams' O lays another egg, too.
NFL is good for atleast one of these whacko Twilight Zone weeks a Season where a lot of big underdogs outright win.

The Rams and Panthers losing made this Sunday salvageable. Saints goin to get back on track next week. Their destiny is still very much in thier control, just gotta win.

I had mixed feelings about CAR. I lean towards agreeing with you b/c first and foremost, we need to win the division, but GB is likely to be a team we're jockeying for seeding with at the end of the season. I guess I could've talked myself into a positive with either result.

I also got a laugh out of TEN's fumble return TD where Mahomes at first looked like he was going to try to make a tackle then realized "Oh, !@$!, I'm just coming off an injury, not worth it!!!!" then fell down and curled into the fetal position while the LB strolled past him on his way to the endzone.

The Rams and Panthers losing made this Sunday salvageable. Saints goin to get back on track next week. Their destiny is still very much in thier control, just gotta win.

Last edited:

I could be wrong on this, but since the Packers have a loss to an AFC team, I believe the Saints need help to get back into a #1 or 2 seed as the Packers now win the tiebreaker.

I could be wrong on this, but since the Packers have a loss to an AFC team, I believe the Saints need help to get back into a #1 or 2 seed as the Packers now win the tiebreaker.

Neither of us is winning out. Whoever gets homefield will almost certainly do it outright.

As awful as our loss was to watch, it's never a totally bad day if I can see the Rams lose another game. I'll never forgive this team for the no-call, although I know it was the refs' fault.

Rams offense only scores 3 points. Yikes. What a strange week. 3 1-7 teams win, Chiefs lose in Mahomes' return game to Ryan Tannehill, and the Rams' O lays another egg, too.

Titans always beat the Chiefs.

Yes, but it does mean the Packers have to lose more than the Saints do for the #2 seed.

I don't think that's worth worrying about right now. It's week 10, not 16. We are both going to lose more games and the odds are one of us will simply end up with a better record.

I don't think that's worth worrying about right now. It's week 10, not 16. We are both going to lose more games and the odds are one of us will simply end up with a better record.

Eh. I just want the Saints to win the division. The offense isn’t good enough to carry the team if the defense has a bad game. It’s going to be an increasingly bad problem down the stretch. I was just pointing out that the Saints don’t control their destiny for the week off seeds anymore ... at least at this time.

Eh. I just want the Saints to win the division. The offense isn’t good enough to carry the team if the defense has a bad game. It’s going to be an increasingly bad problem down the stretch. I was just pointing out that the Saints don’t control their destiny for the week off seeds anymore ... at least at this time.

I think if we only lose one more game, we'll be #2 at worst, but I'm skeptical we can do that.

Frankly, I think we've played just as well on the road the last two years as at home, where crazy crap just seems to happen. I don't really care about home field as much as I used to. Win the division, get in the playoffs at whatever seed it is, and see what happens. A lot of teams would love to be in that position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom