Steeltown Meltdown (1 Viewer)

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Turnovers are killing us. Payton said it was just a matter of time until our poor record of turning the ball over would catch up to us. Today was that day. Key fumbles by Copper, Bush and Miller is what cost us this game. Our defense also left something to be desired, but I put the majority of the blame on the turnovers and not creating any turnovers.

We'll be o.k. though. We fought a hard game and hopefully our guys will be ready to take it next week vs. Cincy. GO SAINTS!

well i tell ya what...

the saints cant create turnovers if their lives depened on it....if we wanna be a good team...we need to create TO's period.

our D needs to be vastly improved this off-season along with a total shake-up in the secondary.

Craft wasn't doing us any favors out there either. As of now, I'd say our biggest offseason needs are:

CB
TE
DT (Thomas and Young aren't spring-chickens)
LB
OG

Peyton is kicking himself hard about his coaching but I think he done an awesome job with minimal talent at defense and limited depth all over. I still feel we can win every game we play. whatever happens the rest of the year, this team WILL play 60 minutes wide open.

Turnovers are killing us. Payton said it was just a matter of time until our poor record of turning the ball over would catch up to us. Today was that day. Key fumbles by Copper, Bush and Miller is what cost us this game. Our defense also left something to be desired, but I put the majority of the blame on the turnovers and not creating any turnovers.

We'll be o.k. though. We fought a hard game and hopefully our guys will be ready to take it next week vs. Cincy. GO SAINTS!

You summed it up! We will be back next week & put it to the Bengals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom