Stefon Diggs apparently deleted everything on IG Vikings Related (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
What is it going to cost us to bring him to NOLA? I also heard the Patriots could be a major player for Diggs. Tom Brady might be staying if they were able to get him.

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I’m a huge fan.

Yet he only lines up in the slot 14.7% of the time.

Compare that to 47.8% for Emmanuel Sanders in 2018 (although it dropped a bit in 2019)

I think we sign Sanders in FA. Just a gut feeling.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m a huge fan.

Yet he only lines up in the slot 14.7% of the time.

Compare that to 47.8% for Emmanuel Sanders in 2018 (although it dropped a bit in 2019)

I think we sign Sanders in FA. Just a gut feeling.
But was that due to their OC play-calling style? Or because Diggs doesn't like playing the slot? I think he'd be a dangerous weapon in the slot. Huge mismatch.

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
But was that due to their OC play-calling style? Or because Diggs doesn't like playing the slot? I think he'd be a dangerous weapon in the slot. Huge mismatch.

Oh I think he CAN do it well.

Article here https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2019/11/stefon-diggs-and-the-value-of-versatility/

I just think for our offense/cap space (not to mention Drew’s arm strength limitations), Sanders would be a better fit.

We are going to have to pay a lot of guys soon. If we didn’t have a ton of $ already allocated for MT, that would be one thing. But Sanders is going to be a bit less expensive and fit perfectly into what we need.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Brandin Cooks all over again. No thanks.
Yep you nailed it. If the Saints go more run heavy like they should I see him maybe getting 4-5 targets a game. Especially since Taysom and Deonte will probably get increased touches.

Last edited:

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No dolla, no chance. Our complementary receiver needs to earn less than $6m per. That's not in the same continent as Diggs salary, much less the ballpark.

Don't even try the Loomis line.

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score
giphy.gif

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I think he CAN do it well.

Article here https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2019/11/stefon-diggs-and-the-value-of-versatility/

I just think for our offense/cap space (not to mention Drew’s arm strength limitations), Sanders would be a better fit.

We are going to have to pay a lot of guys soon. If we didn’t have a ton of $ already allocated for MT, that would be one thing. But Sanders is going to be a bit less expensive and fit perfectly into what we need.
Sanders is happy whatever role is dictated to him. Never once in Pittsburgh, Denver or S.F have I heard moan and pout about not getting the ball enough. Diggs behavior in the playoff game against the Saints was deplorable and very me first.

Sanders is good at making offenses better.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Most notably against Marcus Williams in training camp! ?

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Can't wait for a WR2 to step up and then everyone to panic when Thomas sees a corresponding drop in targets. We're not going to throw the ball more overall, after all.

"What's wrong with Thomas?"
"Has he got an attitude problem?"
"We need to package him in a trade up for Trevor Lawrence"
???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom