Stefon Diggs apparently deleted everything on IG Vikings Related (1 Viewer)

Can't wait for a WR2 to step up and then everyone to panic when Thomas sees a corresponding drop in targets. We're not going to throw the ball more overall, after all.

"What's wrong with Thomas?"
"Has he got an attitude problem?"
"We need to package him in a trade up for Trevor Lawrence"
???

Can't wait for a WR2 to step up and then everyone to panic when Thomas sees a corresponding drop in targets. We're not going to throw the ball more overall, after all.

"What's wrong with Thomas?"
"Has he got an attitude problem?"
"We need to package him in a trade up for Trevor Lawrence"
???
Now there’s a thought, package him for Trevor Lawrence??? Lol. The train just left the station on this one.

I’m a huge fan.

Yet he only lines up in the slot 14.7% of the time.

Compare that to 47.8% for Emmanuel Sanders in 2018 (although it dropped a bit in 2019)

I think we sign Sanders in FA. Just a gut feeling.
Is Sanders a FA?? If so, that is a MUST sign!

He is. I think that’s part of the reason why we didn’t want to give up too much for him at the deadline.

But we were definitely interested. I’d be shocked if we didn’t at least make a run at him.

He's exactly what this offense needs. Even at 33 years old he can be that quick, shifty WR who can create separation early. Considering his age I wonder what the market for him will be.

Another wide receiver is needed, but I don’t think it’s a solution to those few stagnant games that the offense has such as the Vikings playoff game. I believe an upgrade to the o-line (Peat) and dedication to the running game is the real solution.

According to Mike Fiorio, Diggs will stay a viking.

That’s not what he’s saying.

The “report” he referenced is Pelissero’s from NFL network.

But then he goes on to point out that the combine is coming up and the Vikings will face direct questions. Then he points out that Spielman said seven years ago they had “no intent” to trade Harvin, and then traded him.

High salary and a me player. I think he would most definitely improve our offense to another level, but pass.

He is. I think that’s part of the reason why we didn’t want to give up too much for him at the deadline.

But we were definitely interested. I’d be shocked if we didn’t at least make a run at him.
Yeah, seriously. This is the guy we need. Emmanuel Sanders.

Just change this thread to Emmanuel Sanders cause he fits what we need the most. Not Diggs. He's a baby anyway.

What is it going to cost us to bring him to NOLA? I also heard the Patriots could be a major player for Diggs. Tom Brady might be staying if they were able to get him.

Ok so what do you do with him when 3 games into the season and he's screaming about not getting enough targets going his way?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom