Stefone Anthony (1 Viewer)

MamouMafia

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dont remember seeing him on the field at all.
What is the deal? Injury, lack of production? Has this staff ruined another potential stud?

the saints spent a first and a high two on a SAM linebacker without the skills/awareness to contribute in passing situations in a league where you play 70% of snaps in the nickel/dime and a slow undersized passrusher with 2 acls. Could have just drafting the consensus top lber in that draft kendricks, who is now a total stud

the saints spent a first and a high two on a SAM linebacker without the skills/awareness to contribute in passing situations in a league where you play 70% of snaps in the nickel/dime and a slow undersized passrusher with 2 acls. Could have just drafting the consensus top lber in that draft kendricks, who is now a total stud

I like Anthony's potential, but I think Erik Kendricks would've been the better pick for us there. He's able to do more and looked good in Minny.

Yup. Just in the process of ruining another stud. I'm so confused over what's going on. I understand switching positions and being in nickel majority of the time but Laurinitis is out there running in quick sand. Anthony is every bit as good as Kendricks.... BC he's been given the OPPORTUNITY to be. We give up on these guys at the snap of a finger.

Yup. Just in the process of ruining another stud. I'm so confused over what's going on. I understand switching positions and being unbuckle a majority of the time but Laurinitis is out there running in quick sand

Ruining another stud ? what are you talking about ? Which stud defensive player have been ruined by the Saints coaching staff ? That doens't match anyway

Maybe he is not as good as everyone thinks he is... Anyway, I havent' seen him at all on the field on D.

possible that he hasn't fully recovered from his injury yet and they're letting him work his way into the rotation, but yeah, let's jump to conclusions they're "ruining him"

Besides that, Mauti was a beast today, I wouldn't want to take him off the field.

Another #1 that will be mismanaged by this organization.

They are going to stunt the kids career, it hurts because we lack that pick for an every down true impact player somewhere and it looks like we are nowhere near on the other side of bad personnel decisions, Ireland or no.

Feels like we are still smack in it with Fleener, Anthony, Spiller.

Mauti is playing really, really well.

You can't ***** about putting the best player out there. That's just dumb.

People, look at the scheme, we played two safeties deep (Byrd and Bell) to protect our young corners. Vaccaro played Rover and the SAM was sacrificed.

It was a very good plan, specially considering the injuries.

People, look at the scheme, we played two safeties deep (Byrd and Bell) to protect our young corners. Vaccaro played Rover and the SAM was sacrificed.

It was a very good plan, specially considering the injuries.
I haven't seen the replay.

What was the call on defense on the Cruz catch?

Where was Byrd or a safety?

They didn't draft a SAM. He's a MLB that for some reason the Saints are trying to turn into a SAM because they didn't like the way the rookie was running the defense. So instead of giving him another year to grow into the role, they moved him over to a position he's never played and isn't on the field for 70% of the snaps and expect him to get better.

You know, like that OT they drafted that they are trying to turn into a OG.

Or that high profile every down RB they signed two seasons ago that they tried to turn into a satellite back.

Square pegs, round holes, yet Payton is still sitting there with his mallet trying to force the pegs in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom