Stefone Anthony (1 Viewer)

Ruining another stud ? what are you talking about ? Which stud defensive player have been ruined by the Saints coaching staff ? That doens't match anyway

Maybe he is not as good as everyone thinks he is... Anyway, I havent' seen him at all on the field on D.
Okay, how about "in the process of squandering another #1 pick"?

They took a 3rd round pick late 1st. I've never been a fan of senior bowl risers. He's got potential but he was a 3rd round LB b4 that game. There's development that needs to go on..and he'll develop but he was thrown to the wolves and despite the 118 tkls last year...his coordination as the D leader left a lot to be desired.

He wasn't ready if he was there was no reason to go after Laurinitis

Don't blame me, I wanted Kendricks, McKinney, or Thompson (got bashed so hard for wanting the latter two).

All three are starters and good ones.

start him back at MLB.

JL is [MOD EDIT]

ELLERBE - ANTHONY - ROBERTSON

would be lethal

I just think Vitt wanted a vet to call the defense. Shame because I thought Stephone did a good job at MLB dealing Rob Ryan complex defense and in-season change at defensive coordinator, last year. I prefer him continue developing at his Mike position.

The explanation is that (a) he has not totally recovered from his injury, (b) he is not being properly used by our coaching staff, or (c) he is not the player the team thought he was when he was drafted and most fans thought he was when we watched him last year. Last season he looked like our best Draft pick in the 2015 Draft and a core player going forward. He was a day-one starter who is a special athlete and was terribly productive. Something does not add up.

Ruining another stud ? what are you talking about ? Which stud defensive player have been ruined by the Saints coaching staff ? That doens't match anyway

Maybe he is not as good as everyone thinks he is... Anyway, I havent' seen him at all on the field on D.

see? They've got us so brainwashed until we can hardly tell who is good and who isn't

From a player about Anthony ... ' he is pouting about the team signing JL and moving him outside ' ' he has no desire to learn the defense ' ' doesn't put in the time to learn assignments etc ' ' has a distant , nonchalant attitude after the position switch '

So we moved our most athletic front-seven player, who was our leading tackler last season as a rookie, to a position in a scheme that we only infrequently use?

He's been with our coaches for a year now so they've had sufficient time too worsen him as a player.

From a player about Anthony ... ' he is pouting about the team signing JL and moving him outside ' ' he has no desire to learn the defense ' ' doesn't put in the time to learn assignments etc ' ' has a distant , nonchalant attitude after the position switch '

Really now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Anthony did seem to be much better at the Mike position than JL. He at least made plays.

JL might be a leader with a good attitude, but he's non-existent out there.

That doesn't excuse Anthony's behavior. I hope the kid comes around because I can't imagine watching JL another year.

just a genius organization limiting your premier defensive player

if I told you before camps began that our grand idea on defense was to have anthony on the sidelines nearly 2/3 of the defensive snaps, what would you have thought or said?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom