Stephan A Smith Top 5 QBs (1 Viewer)

chad141fa

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
15472256457957450222295156816616.jpg
I am not sure how you just forget Brees off the list.

He says it was a huge blunder on his part. The whole point of the segment was originally for him to get people talking cuz he had Brady at 5. It turned into him leaving Brees off cuz he had a brain fart. ESPN works him like a dog, it's understandable lol.

But remember, this is all ENTERTAINMENT. Like I said, the original point of the segment was to get people riled up that he had Brady at 5. The whole segment became pointless though when he acknowledged his brain fart of leaving Brees off.

He secretly likes Drew and he must have read on SaintReport that the only way to inspire Drew is for the media to insult him.
Stephen A loves Drew. He literally picked us to win the Super Bowl on that same show. Like I said, it was a brain fart.

Not trying to sound like I'm "excusing" him but when you go into the show as a viewer and you watch it KNOWING certain segments of that show is simply to rile up people and force debate, you don't get worked up over it. As pointless as the segment became when Stephen A admitted he made a blunder in forgetting about Drew, ESPN still got what they wanted because just like this post, that screenshot was floating all around Twitter and Facebook. And what does that spark? People engaging with First Take, Stephen A, and giving the show clicks and views.

I mean that is so inexcusable. He left 2 Super Bowl champions off of the list (Brees and Foles) and put 4 QB's with a combined 2 Conference Championship game appearbce over a 4 time super bowl champion and labeled it "Top 5 Playoff QBs" … just so asinine it is unbelievable that anyone gives him any credibility at all.

Just consider the source, he can’t even get his days or events straight. He must have pictures on some high level ESPN execs to still have a job. I mean that seriously.

He says it was a huge blunder on his part. The whole point of the segment was originally for him to get people talking cuz he had Brady at 5. It turned into him leaving Brees off cuz he had a brain fart. ESPN works him like a dog, it's understandable lol.

But remember, this is all ENTERTAINMENT. Like I said, the original point of the segment was to get people riled up that he had Brady at 5. The whole segment became pointless though when he acknowledged his brain fart of leaving Brees off.
I completely agree. I actually don't mind Stephen A. His job is to be entertaining. And between First Take, the radio show and all his other appearances on Sportscenter, different professional games, etc. there is no denying the man works for a living. That said, he has made some memorable gaffes.

ESPN works him like a [shill], it's understandable lol..
Fixt it for ya. If Stephen A. is okay with trading his integrity for a paycheck, who am I to argue?

Last edited:
Before the week 15 matchup...working too hard is no excuse. The guy just babbles loudly.

Ware was hurt. Henry was on IR with a torn ACL. Johnson isn't even on a NFL roster.

Dak Prescott over Brees is an inexcusable.

Yep I don’t even watch football shows or care about their narratives they push. And that one even miffed me a tad.

I actually liked it when no one pulled for us but the die hards. All of the fans we’ve acquired since 06 are spoiled as heck imo and haven’t been thru the real hard times.

Spoiled since 06. For most of my life I didn’t even think we’d win a playoff game let alone the Super Bowl.

Nah he said the point was leaving Foles out. Did say he forgot about Brees and he picked the Saints for the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom