Stephen A on Drew Brees Contract Negotiations (1 Viewer)

"Drew Brees is a bad man! "

Well he is! :worthy:

Stephen A is preachin' hard on this one lol. :hihi:
Max can't get in too many words of rebuttal. :spit:

yeah i agree with him. Still can't stand that dude. He is unbearable. Can"t watch him. If you disagree with me, i'll yell over your rebuttal like a child. And if i say something i think is awesome, i'll say it at least three times.

Everyone's an idiot until you agree with them.

I don't know, man...
My wife still thinks I'm an idiot even when she agrees with me. At least that's what she tells our marriage counselor. ;)

Yeah, I refuse to listen to anything that comes out of his mouth.

There's enough opinions on this this board of people I respect, who are happy about Drew resigning with us and that's all the approval I need.

Is it me, or has Stephen A gotten even more louder and obnoxious since Skip left the show. Constantly yelling his arguments. Annoying.

Yeah, I refuse to listen to anything that comes out of his mouth.

There's enough opinions on this this board of people who are happy about Drew resigning with us and that's all the approval I need.

I hear you, bro. In the case of Drew... you're correct.

But overwhelming opinion isn't always right.

Exhibit A: Walter Thomas.

:gosaints:

Is it me, or has Stephen A gotten even more louder and obnoxious since Skip left the show. Constantly yelling his arguments. Annoying.
Now he has his own show on Sirius.

I've never tuned in, but I still have to listen his overbearing commercials.
Hey, some people love the drama and hyperbole. I don't think it's going away.

Now he has his own show on Sirius.

I've never tuned in, but I still have to listen his overbearing commercials.
Hey, some people love the drama and hyperbole. I don't think it's going away.

And it's terrible too. He doesn't let his callers voice their opinions without being ridiculed. I checked out a few months ago. Stephen is just a loud and obnoxious human being who pretends to know everything.

Can almost guarantee his producers are encouraging him to do that too. Brady Quinn on FS1 was on the Jay & Dan pod talking about the big difference between shows based on the West coast vs East coast. He said out East, before segments, his producers would say "Bury this guy! BURY him!!!".

They really do encourage that behaviour over there, they think that's what the people want to hear. Sadly they're probably right, regarding a large portion of the population. It's annoying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom