N/S Stephen A. Smith Makes a Fool of Himself (1 Viewer)

I’m kind of more surprised something like this hadn’t already happened.

Stephen A was originally just a basketball guy right? I think he wrote for SLAM? Either way, people found his schtick entertaining so they put him on the debate show opposite of Skip.

I think Skip is a troll who 100% says things to be devils advocate, but you can at least tell he watches sports religiously.

My guess is most Saints Report posters have watched a lot more football than Stephen A.

SAS is the epitomy of "sports entertainment" in this day and age...unfortunately...it all started with the ludicrous Pardon the Interruption, 2 guys who know nothing about sports but are "personalities" that scream at each other...he is just furthering the obvious, moronic antics of that genre....I don't watch any of that crap, but if some like to (and know enough not to take it seriously...think professional wrestling) for pure comedy then that is cool....

People like Smith & Bayless are only employed for one thing. They are dumbmules, that the executives of their company (ESPN) love to have and laugh at behind the scenes, because people like Smith & Bayless with their unqualified ways, resort to being/acting stupid. Acting in such a way, generates more stupid people that watch them which in turn drives up revenue. QUIT WATCHING and ignore them. They’ll eventually be out of work.

I really wanted to see what happens when Percy Snow meets Marion Butts at full speed.

I missed the game though last night... anybody see how that matchup played out?

I can sympathize. I was looking forward to the Okoye/Seau battle last night.

SAS hates the Cowboys and their fans. For that, I will always have a slight fondness for him.

Its all an act to make every team fan happy. Don't eat the cheese, it's just a show.

That Hunter Henry, and Derrick Johnson match-up sure was something to see last night....

1544799436847.png

People like Smith & Bayless are only employed for one thing. They are dumbmules, that the executives of their company (ESPN) love to have and laugh at behind the scenes, because people like Smith & Bayless with their unqualified ways, resort to being/acting stupid. Acting in such a way, generates more stupid people that watch them which in turn drives up revenue. QUIT WATCHING and ignore them. They’ll eventually be out of work.

I have yet to comment about whatever he said, but I am not surprise by this anyway. I haven't watch any cable sports shows in like forever. I haven't paid any attention to anyone of their opinions, whether good or bad. A long time ago, I used to enjoy shows like the Sports Report. A good round table discussion of the sport world without all the yelling.

I have yet to comment about whatever he said, but I am not surprise by this anyway. I haven't watch any cable sports shows in like forever. I haven't paid any attention to anyone of their opinions, whether good or bad. A long time ago, I used to enjoy shows like the Sports Report. A good round table discussion of the sport world without all the yelling.

On point!

Going to have some faith in Spencer Ware (injured/out)... I'm looking at Hunter Henry and the way he's played this year and as effective he's been (on the sidelines)..... and he's going up against Derrick Johnson (who's at home).....

So it's a day that ends in "day".

I will give him a pass for "San Diego". NO ONE is getting that right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom