Stephen Millers Affinity for White Nationalism Revealedin Leaked Emails (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's end the PDB with a bang. What a bunch of gutter trash this whole Administration is.

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let's end the PDB with a bang. What a bunch of gutter trash this whole Administration is.

The crazy thing is we, the true white southern redneck, wouldn't accept him anyway because he's Jewish. I mean, this is a Rachel Dolezal level of self loathing going on here...

coldseat

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap, and yet the left gets accused of focusing on identity politics. That's the only thing the low life sees is people's race, color and immigration status.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve always heard some version of the saying

“He has dead eyes”

Stephen Miller is one of the very few people I’ve seen that it applies to

He just looks flat out creepy

coldseat

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"I don't know this for a fact, but I know ... "

that Steven Miller got beat up for being an prick by an immigrant when he was a kid and decided to dedicate his life the making the lives of all immigrants a living hell.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Shocked I tell ya.... Shocked.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Wow.

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

I know I've mentioned it in arguments with several posters, but this is a guy that organized with and was a good friend with Richard Spencer in college, who's intellectual mentor was intellectual white supremacist David Horowitz and Jared Taylor, who is credited with such gems of wisdom such as this:

“Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears.”

Last edited:

sbadeaux

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap, and yet the left gets accused of focusing on identity politics. That's the only thing the low life sees is people's race, color and immigration status.

You are totally correct. Now from everything I’ve ever heard about Trump he’s not like that, when you consider a lot of these people were his friends when he was a Democrat. The truth is though you never know about anybody. People close to Obama said really horrible things about the white population.

There are just scuzzy people in this world unfortunately, and they can’t die off soon enough

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You are totally correct. Now from everything I’ve ever heard about Trump he’s not like that, when you consider a lot of these people were his friends when he was a Democrat. The truth is though you never know about anybody. People close to Obama said really horrible things about the white population.

There are just scuzzy people in this world unfortunately, and they can’t die off soon enough
Trump is not like that....yet employs the white supremacist and allows him to craft key policy.

And as a counterpoint he offers: whatabout Obama!!!! While offering no meaningful specifics.

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Stephen Miller always reminded me of that russian singer Vitas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom