Stephen Perry: New Orleans will benefit more economically from Saints playing game in London (1 Viewer)

Hi

I'm a Saints Fan from Germany and for me it's a great opportunity to see the Saints live. (Bye the way - I have already seen a some Saints games in New Orleans and away games in Atlanta and New York). My problem is that the game will be sold out in London. I don't want to risk loosing in the ticket lottery. It would be great if someone of you have an idea to help me out.

I have relatives in Pensacola, Florida. They would pay the tickets for me if someone would be able to grab some tickets.

Hoping the Saints Family stands together.
And please excuse every mistake I made writing in English :)

My mail address: saints@online.de

you can always try the official ticketing site mate http://www.nfluk.com/games/register/login.aspx

and hope for the best - if not just turn up on gameday. There's usually a scalper hanging round selling tickets at 5 times market value :(

Let me go on record as saying that I'd rather play a home game in London than another home game in New York...

Oh, it's the meek! Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

- Mrs. Big Nose

The British fans are gonna hate us for the fleurs-de-lis all over our uniforms. I don't think the Brits are big fans of the French...

Last edited:
The Chargers have asked for an east coast game the week before, so presumably they plan on doing the same, and at the same time get to break up the W-E trip into two legs with a few days (and a game) in between

And yes, the plan is that both teams have a bye week the week after.

Why not just go ahead and grant Spanos^3 the damn win while they are at it.

They seem to get their way on every other aspect of this fiasco.

Let me go on record as saying that I'd rather play a home game in London than another home game in New York...

heh....that goes without saying.....at least Wembley will be neutral....and truth be known there are alot of Saints fans across the pond....wouldn't it be great if the stadium was Pro Saints? When we played in the American Bowl vs. the Raiders so many years ago I seem to remember a very pro-Saints crowd!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom