Stephone Anthony (1 Viewer)

tophergillock

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw on Bleacher Report that Stephone Anthony was carted off the field. I didn't see that in the game. Can anyone confirm this?

Blows my mind that any type of block below the waist is allowed these days with all the player protection. Out of everything in football I have seen more injuries and very bad ones at that from blocks below the waste then anything else. Getting hit by one of these was always one of my biggest fears. I have seen legs bending the other way from this crap.

Blows my mind that any type of block below the waist is allowed these days with all the player protection. Out of everything in football I have seen more injuries and very bad ones at that from blocks below the waste then anything else. Getting hit by one of these was always one of my biggest fears. I have seen legs bending the other way from this crap.

he is not a qb... the league doesn't care

It's not allowed, it's one of their rule changes for this year. Any block like that is a penalty. But it's the Patriots they never get penalties

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

It's not allowed, it's one of their rule changes for this year. Any block like that is a penalty. But it's the Patriots they never get penalties

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Yeah they get away with everything. Pats never face any scrutiny whatsoever. /s

Yeah they get away with everything. Pats never face any scrutiny whatsoever. /s

You so dense to not realize the difference between the scrutiny they get from the media (off the field **** and cheating) vs the complete lack of scrutiny they receive from the officials play after play?

Has a lineman every been called for holding on a TB final drive?

The pats hold and chop all the time and rarely get called for it. We need some nasty guys that know how to retaliate. It's only a game for fantasy folks.

I guess if it's a season-ending injury we'll know soon. But if it's not, we'll be in the dark about it until week 1. I hate this.

I know this sounds crazy but when I was scrolling down my twitter feed in the fourth quarter of the game, I saw a tweet by the Jets. It was a video of a catch by former Clemson wideout Peake. I was like "hm, that's funny. I don't follow the Jets." But when I looked at the top it said retweeted by Stephoe Anthony. I clicked it, and it was for sure him. As soon as I tweeted him about it, he undid the retweet.

I took a screenshot of it. I'm sure some won't believe me and that's fine but I know what I saw and I know it was him during the game.

af957dd88486f22d16355bacb434fd75.jpg

Maybe he's ok?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom