Stephone Anthony (1 Viewer)

Very hard to come into the NFL and become the starting inside linebacker for ANY team, let alone one of the worst defenses.
Is this something that is supposed to show support for him?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The 2013 defense wasn't a good defense. Their numbers looked good but they failed in every crucial situation. How many games did they blow significant leads and/or lose the game on the last possession? They might look good compared to what's on the field now but what doesn't?

I somewhat disagree , It really was not till Greer and KV went down that the D went downhill . Seem like the O had some issues picking up key 1st downs that yr as well

Ok, so if the front office knows by the end of the year that SA isn't the answer at MLB but bc we have the 5th year option to groom him some more into something more useful than 15 snaps a game, what are our next best options for MLB? Robertson is a steal, ellerbe's is a waste of a roster spot so we'd realistically need 3 LBs since JL isn't getting any younger and doesn't have the range in 3rd down. In obvious pass rush situation Kika would be an outside rusher but you'd still need a very good RDE and/or additional LB to prevent the RB safety valve out of the flats if I understand it correctly. Would SA be more valuable to a 3-4 team with a strong ILB who sets the defense up and he can just attack? Kinda like how the patriots got van noy from the lions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom