Sterling Moore, wya? (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Next man up. Let's get this guy off the streets(i'm hoping no one picked him up). Ppl asked if it could get any worse than Crawley. Welp, yesterday you got your answer. Yes it can get worse. But, Moore can't be worse, can he?

Loomis, make it happen!

Sterling Moore.....come back to us!

I didn't know how he's still a free agent. He's never been a lock down guy but he's smart and solid. We just need someone to be able to cover opposite Lattimore and not get burnt. Our dline is getting better every week, our LB play is good. It's the opposite corner that is killing us. Just give me someone that can cover for 3 seconds and we will have forced teams to kick FGs instead of scoring almost at will. I know the offense can do it, but it would be nice to not have to rely on the offense winning a shootout.

Next man up. Let's get this guy off the streets(i'm hoping no one picked him up). Ppl asked if it could get any worse than Crawley. Welp, yesterday you got your answer. Yes it can get worse. But, Moore can't be worse, can he?

Loomis, make it happen!
It depends if you are lining him up on a man and asking him to cover that man down the field, or you are lining him up and expect him to make three different reads then pick a man and run with him for 10 yards before releasing him to someone else.

This is what we don't know on most of these plays: what is the call, who makes the read, how much decision making is involved to understand where you should be and who you should be covering?

This seems to be as big a part of the issues as pure talent, or lack thereof.

can't do worse. i hold my breath everytime the ball is thrown towards PJ or Crawley

can't do worse. i hold my breath everytime the ball is thrown towards PJ or Crawley

If we can't improve at the position, why not make it something like a season ticket holder perk.

"Hey, instead of ROOTING for the team this Sunday, how would you like to PLAY for the team, and try and stop the deep ball?"

If we can't improve at the position, why not make it something like a season ticket holder perk.

"Hey, instead of ROOTING for the team this Sunday, how would you like to PLAY for the team, and try and stop the deep ball?"

Free parking pass and seat upgrade if you can actually get a clean PBU.

you want to do worse than Crawley...have Sterling Moore out there covering Julio Jones and Mike Evans

I’m not against Moore but I think there are better options. Marcus Williams or Breeland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom