Sterling Moore (1 Viewer)

Sterling Moore the QB would have been sacked every play because Sterling Moore the LT, LG, C, RG, RT and even TE are undersized to block against NFL defensive linemen. If the pass was thrown, I'm sure Sterling Moore the WR would do a good job of ensuring the defender didn't catch the ball or tackling them if they did - just not sure how many receptions he would have had. :covri::hihi::hihi:

I lol'ed pretty hard at this. Thank you.:plus-un2:

best corner play I've seen from a Saint in years (outside of some K. Lewis) games. He better start. He got screwed on obvious Offensive PI by the GIants.

It's a backhanded knock on 11 other guys. There isn't anything "wrong" with what you posted. It's just kind of tiresome that we can't simply reflect on a positive aspect without either pointing out a negative or degrading another member of the team.

Political correctness is ruining this country :hihi:

Other than Harris struggling our CB play a good game our whole defense played a good game the ability to not cash in on those turn overs is what lost us this game iho

I don't think very highly of the two UDFA's, they both may be better than your standard UDFA's, but neither should see the field defensively very often. Moore though, looked really good. Though we knew he was a solid option coming in.

IDK about not thinking highly of them but in a perfect world they'd be our 4th and 5th DB's behind Breaux,Williams,Moore

Other than Harris struggling our CB play a good game our whole defense played a good game the ability to not cash in on those turn overs is what lost us this game iho

Harris has never played on the inside b4 so I can understand his struggles. New position for him and its much diff than playing on the outside.

Positive: Julio left the game early limping

Negative: I have Julio on my fantasy team up against my Saints

Maybe I should try trading him this week just so I can avoid this emotional roller-coaster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom