Sterling Moore (1 Viewer)

realitybias

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
How incredible was this guy? 4th and goal stop vs OBJ, 9 tackles, and absolute flying around the field stopping anything coming his way. I find promise in our young CBS, especially this guy.

I don't think very highly of the two UDFA's, they both may be better than your standard UDFA's, but neither should see the field defensively very often. Moore though, looked really good. Though we knew he was a solid option coming in.

I don't think very highly of the two UDFA's, they both may be better than your standard UDFA's, but neither should see the field defensively very often. Moore though, looked really good. Though we knew he was a solid option coming in.

I agree with you, That playing 8-12 yards off the wr's is 💩 is killings us teams just marching down the field. The lack of a pass-rush not helping

Moore played well. I was surprised as I thought he was more of just a nickel back.

I agree with you, That playing 8-12 yards off the wr's is 💩 is killings us teams just marching down the field. The lack of a pass-rush not helping

probably because we have udfas and a guy that has been here a couple of weeks playing corner. The announcers even said that Coach Allen said not to get beat deep. the bend but don't break is working so far. It was a case of the offense having a bad day at the worst possible time. Drew is good for one of these games once a year so we are good from here on out. What a good way to get on track is playing the Failclowns next Monday.

He was great but his days are numbered. Playing CB for the Saints is like playing drums for Spinal Tap.

Do we have to ruin every positive thread by throwing output a negative comment?

I thought I was speaking highly of Moore. Heck with having 11 more of him on the offensive side of the ball, if we had a full team of guys like him we would have been better.

I thought I was speaking highly of Moore. Heck with having 11 more of him on the offensive side of the ball, if we had a full team of guys like him we would have been better.

It's a backhanded knock on 11 other guys. There isn't anything "wrong" with what you posted. It's just kind of tiresome that we can't simply reflect on a positive aspect without either pointing out a negative or degrading another member of the team.

It's a backhanded knock on 11 other guys. There isn't anything "wrong" with what you posted. It's just kind of tiresome that we can't simply reflect on a positive aspect without either pointing out a negative or degrading another member of the team.

Take it as you will, but when a managers says "I wish I had a dozen employees that worked just like Jennifer." Thats more a compliment towards Jennifer than a slight to the other people that work in the office.

Moore played his *** off today, I am sure we all agree that we wish we could have had 50 other Moores wearing black and gold.

Take it as you will, but when a managers says "I wish I had a dozen employees that worked just like Jennifer." Thats more a compliment towards Jennifer than a slight to the other people that work in the office.

Moore played his *** off today, I am sure we all agree that we wish we could have had 50 other Moores wearing black and gold.

If I'm one of those other employees, I'm definitely taking it as a slight towards the rest of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom