Sterling Moore (1 Viewer)

He was great but his days are numbered. Playing CB for the Saints is like playing drums for Spinal Tap.
He'll be sent to IR after a gardening accident, the details of which we really ought not get into. At least it won't be spontaneous combustion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Why didn't we play Webb this week?

Is he not ready yet? Has he not been with the team long enough? I honestly don't know...

Promising group with a healthy Breaux and Williams. Think what Moore would do to slot receivers.

How incredible was this guy? 4th and goal stop vs OBJ, 9 tackles, and absolute flying around the field stopping anything coming his way. I find promise in our young CBS, especially this guy.

I agree, they help very decent against some Very good Wr's.

Proud.

Take it as you will, but when a managers says "I wish I had a dozen employees that worked just like Jennifer." Thats more a compliment towards Jennifer than a slight to the other people that work in the office.

Moore played his *** off today, I am sure we all agree that we wish we could have had 50 other Moores wearing black and gold.

If you say that just to Jennifer, then yes, you'd be correct. If you say that to the entire staff, you're using it as a knock on them while putting Jennifer on a pedestal. Your intent may have been good, but the delivery was absolutely a backhanded comment about the offense, even if you didn't intend it to be that.

He was amazing. Man, if he can help hold it down till Breaux and Rankins get back...that would be incredible!

I noticed to he really balled today.

Our D came to play, shame there was a few crummy calls against us as well as an offense that couldn't put up 20 points.

He's a veteran player and he should help add that experience to the CB spot with Breaux out as we are still very young even when PJ comes back as he (PJ) Harris and Crawley are rookies.

Dennis Allen ( I keep saying this) has implemented a very good scheme that is not to complex and allows the players to play and react and Moore per Payton and Allen was a targeted player who they felt even before this season could help the defense so when he became available it was a perfect match for both sides as Moore also stated he knows he's been on the Saints radar since last offseason before he signed with the Bills.

I don't think very highly of the two UDFA's, they both may be better than your standard UDFA's, but neither should see the field defensively very often. Moore though, looked really good. Though we knew he was a solid option coming in.

Keenan Lewis
Delvin Breaux
PJ Williams
Damian Swann
Kyle Wilson

If these 5 guys are healthy, as planned, the NONE of the UDFA's see the field more than likely. We are literally down to guys who were only expected to play in preseason, along with others who played somewhere else during preseason. I'd say we're scraping the bottom of the barrel and STILL didn't allow a TD to a very good, even if streaky, offense.

Moore was a pleasant surprise. The refs jobbed him on that PI but he did really good against one of the best WR's in the game. On top of that he lined up on OBJ every snap. Good stuff hopefully he can keep it up.

We could have used 11 guys like him on offense.

Sterling Moore the QB would have been sacked every play because Sterling Moore the LT, LG, C, RG, RT and even TE are undersized to block against NFL defensive linemen. If the pass was thrown, I'm sure Sterling Moore the WR would do a good job of ensuring the defender didn't catch the ball or tackling them if they did - just not sure how many receptions he would have had. :covri::hihi::hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom