Steve Gleason blocked punt - 15 years ago (1 Viewer)

fishing4food

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
It will be 15 years tomorrow that one single play helped heal a community. That one play on 25 September 2006 also ushered in a new winning era for the New Orleans Saints. He's an inspiration and a class act. Thanks Steve, that play is still at the top of my list of the all-time great ones.

Attachments

• Gleason.jpg
    Gleason.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 5
It will be 15 years tomorrow that one single play helped heal a community. That one play on 25 September 2006 also ushered in a new winning era for the New Orleans Saints. He's an inspiration and a class act. Thanks Steve, that play is still at the top of my list of the all-time great ones.

Goosebumps šŸ˜

I was fortunate enough to be at both this game and the Super Bowl. People look at me funny when I tell them that the dome reopening tops the Super Bowl experience for me. The feeling inside the dome that night was something I will never be able to verbally describe. It was truly magical

I was in that number that night ā€” section 645, to be exact ā€” and wonā€™t ever forget it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom