Steve Mariucci and Mike Martz talk to Sean Payton 09/21 - video (1 Viewer)

Sean P. talks about Drew like he is the best QB in the league, oh wait.... HE IS!

I saw the preview for that show... I love the format. 2 guys with alot of experience in the nfl. I think I am going to start recording it.

Cool, I'm gonna watch it before the game. :9:

Your avatar might be the funniest one that I have seen in a while. It literally made me laugh out loud.

Great video interview by the way. Coach Payton is not drinking the kool aid and is keeping everyone humble.

"We have a little bit of a chip on our shoulder. The last couple of years have left a bitter taste in our mouths."

Drew has thrown for 300+ yards in 25 of his 50 games. Is that right?

Took forever to download, may need to go to finallyfast.com, LOL. Anyways, when SP mentions this team is playing w/ a chip on the shoulder because of the last 2 years results, it makes me think regardless of how good we start and regardless of the national press, I dont see this team letting that type of publicity affect their play on the field.

I like Mariucci. And i think the 49ers would be a much stronger team if they would have never gotten rid of him to be honest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom