Steve McNair Halloween Display..... (1 Viewer)

St. Anger

Guaranteed A Red Thumb
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...-Halloween-display-of-Steve-Mc?urn=nfl,191813

This is tasteless on every level.......

A skeleton representing McNair, wearing a #9 jersey while sitting on a couch, is holding a Titans helmet with the top blown off, while a woman in red lingerie lays across his lap. There's a gun on the ground, near her body. On July 4th of this year, a woman named Sahel Kazemi killed McNair and herself in a murder-suicide.

I actually like distasteful humor but there is a limit for me and this exceeds it.

Whats wrong with it? I don't get it.

O-M-G. Beyond tasteless. Beyond terrible. Beyond disrespectful. Maybe one of the most awful things I've ever heard of. :jpshakehead:

Jan

Nothing surprises me anymore, and that's pretty sad.

O-M-G. Beyond tasteless. Beyond terrible. Beyond disrespectful. Maybe one of the most awful things I've ever heard of. :jpshakehead:

Jan

Did you see the way people on this board made fun of Gary Gygax death????

Poorly-executed display. No big deal on the macabre humor, though.

Grow a pair, people. There're lots worse things going on in the world.

I feel bad for his boys. The thing I don't quite get though is why the uproar over McNair, but not any of the others? Billy Mays has younger children, as well as Michael Jackson. Is it because of the murder-suicide element? That is the only difference I see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom