Steve McNair Halloween Display..... (1 Viewer)

Poorly-executed display. No big deal on the macabre humor, though.

Grow a pair, people. There're lots worse things going on in the world.

I dont think anyone on here was planning on making the trip up for a protest dude. :idunno:

Tasteless, completely tasteless. Not only McNair, but all of the celebrities. How would their families feel? It's okay to have macabre humor around Halloween, but don't focus on recent deaths. I don't find it funny at all; I find it tacky.

I do find this funny, however; I have to quote this comment under the story linked in the original post... :rofl:

If they wanted to show something scary that is related to the NFL, why don't they show re-runs of Bengal games? That scares me just thinking about it!

It would have been funny had they used pumpkins as heads and had the seed pouring out the exit wound.

Using just skeltons and a painted jersey is just plain lazy and lacking in artistic humor

Poorly-executed display. No big deal on the macabre humor, though.

Grow a pair, people. There're lots worse things going on in the world.
Yea, like stupid comments like that.

The thing people forget is that these folks have families to. What if that was one of your parents those folks are making fun of when you were a child? it's just not right.

It would have been funny had they used pumpkins as heads and had the seed pouring out the exit wound.

Using just skeltons and a painted jersey is just plain lazy and lacking in artistic humor

Cut pumpkins wouldnt last through halloween

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom