Steve Wyche: "Don't rule out Todd Gurley to the Saints" (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Dude just glanced over the fact that we have Latavius Murray.

Yeah it's not impossible, but i really don't see it with Murray unless that talk coach pete(i think it was him) said about us moving kamara to wr turns out to be true. Honestly gurley would do well on saints because of how we use more than 1 back.

Not to revisit SaintsReport history, but if the coach that will remain nameless was correct about moving AK41 to mainly a wideout, then I could see this happening. I’m not for moving AK41 to wideout, but if this would happen, then my goodness, SP’s coaching talents would be on full display

I just watched the video and he’s speculating because we use a lot of running backs in the rotation. Nothing to see here...

I don't think we need a big name like Gurley unless he wants to come cheap but I do think if we make the playoffs our MO needs to be run run run so having 3 RBs you have to respect won't hurt. Esp if Kamara or Murray get banged up.

It’s interesting because we are one of the last teams that you would simply guess may be a landing spot for him. So it makes you wonder who and what he has heard. It’s an interesting fantasy anyway because we could actually have two Swiss Army knives out there at once if AK was playing both positions
Two Swiss Army knives ? I think you are leaving out at least one.

It really just comes down to what the price tag would be. Don't act like you wouldn't want a physically limited Gurley on a cheap deal. In a limited roll he could be very, very effective

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom