Steve Wyche: Saints have RB edge over Seahags (1 Viewer)

i hope the saints arent eating the cheese. this would be the worst lost in saints history if they lose

i hope the saints arent eating the cheese. this would be the worst lost in saints history if they lose

i can almost gurantee that arent.. after the 2 blows they've taken this week they know they're going to have to play flawless in order to make a run at it and theres not a better motivator in the game to do that than SP

I wouldn't be surprised if Bell has an immediate impact in his first game as a Saint.[/QUOT

There you go, SeLuSaint!......I'm thinking exactly the same.....Bell will have an impact, and everybody will marvel how smart Payton & Loomis are! LOL!

I wouldn't be surprised if Bell has an immediate impact in his first game as a Saint.

That makes for a nice 'feel good' story, but Bell looks like a practice body to me at this point. I doubt he even sees a snap on Saturday, and if he did, I think a fumble or a missed blitz pick-up would be more likely than a positive contribution. It's just too soon to lay any weight on his shoulders.

Our special teams really is a liability. I hope we can do some damage on those.

ST coverage is going to be important. I look for Payton to use a few more starters on ST than usual in the playoffs.

The Saints better stay focused, because the Saints are at their worst when everyone is telling them that the other team has no chance. Seatle does have a chance because of our injuiries, and the crowd noise. We're going to need no worse than to break even on turnovers, and control their return game. If we do that, then I expect to win easily. If not, then it's anybody's game.

I'm trying to stay realistic with Bell. I'm geussing unless Bush and Jones go down we won't see him, unless speacial teams. He is the 4th back and they just picked him up, he might have a bigger role in the future but I just don't see it this week.

boy i would -
i'd love this but i doubt he even steps on the field
if he's an einstein and can pick up 4-5 formations and blitz assignments that'd be great, but i don't see it

from Sean Payton's press conference yesterday
Joique is new, but there’s a lot of carryover to what Joique knows in regards to terminology and what we do here.”

He is running back
he should be able to learn the running plays
he has played on NFL teams this year, Colts,Bills,Eagles
With that experience
you should expect that he knows most nfl running plays by now
all he should have to learn is terminology

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom