Steve Young advice to his fellow BYU alumn Taysom Hill (edit: interview is from 7 years ago) (1 Viewer)

This is from 2014. I watched an embarrassingly long time before I realized this isn't regarding Taysom starting tomorrow.

Good advice from Steve Young , can't argue with that one bit. Be Muhammed Ali not Ken Norton. It's not the muscles in the gym that are going to make you a better QB, it's making the throws on time with touch , good ball placement and the proper read. Sage advice
Lol I was gonna say Steve looks young
Lol he would still outhrow Taysom

Good advice from Steve Young , can't argue with that one bit. Be Muhammed Ali not Ken Norton. It's not the muscles in the gym that are going to make you a better QB, it's making the throws on time with touch , good ball placement and the proper read. Sage advice

Lol he would still outhrow Taysom
True although Ken Norton Sr was a pretty good Boxer (and Ken Norton Jr was a pretty decent LBer). Ken was 42-1 and one of the very few people to ever beat Muhamed Ali. Broke his jaw in the first fight. Most All-Time Heavyweight Boxing lists place Ken Norton somewhere between #20 to #40.

I do like old Steve Young a lot more than I like young Steve Young

“Go to law school.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom