Stick a fork in the 2016 season, cuz it's done. (1 Viewer)

Crush

Very Banned
Reaction score
0-3 means we're done. No defense, offense forced to do too much. Same ole song. Time to start thinking about next year.

Gonna be a brutally long year.

It's over and I'm not sure Payton and Loomis can rebuild it. They've made SO many bad decisions.

since 2002 no 0-3 team has ever made the playoffs

So what's the solution? We have had a decade of subpar defense in this regime. We love SP and Loomis, but at a certain point we have to say that a half dozen defensive coordinators aren't the problem. The talent just isn't on the field. Somebody has to be held responsible.

Cut Byrd dont care how much we owe him. No way he can mysterious trip everytime someone is coming at him. He advoides all contact. Let bell play in his place cant be amy worse.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kowv6l2CBD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0-3 means we're done. No defense, offense forced to do too much. Same ole song. Time to start thinking about next year.

I would be hesitant to agree because of the Brees factor, but as decimated as this defense is and as brutal of a stretch as we have coming up after the bye, I tend to agree..:covri:

It was not a pretty sight watching 4 quarters of total defensive futility. Drew and the offense can still light it up with the best, but the massive number of injuries to starters and key backups has destroyed a defense that would have been improved absent the extraordinary injury bug that has hit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom