Stick a Fork in This Board! (2 Viewers)

49erKiller

I am 100% human
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It's dead and buried deeper than the chance the Falcons have of ever winning a Super Bowl.

R.I.P. Video Game Board

video_games_real_tombstone_gameover-752x501.jpg

Lol, A forum I was a member of a long time ago had an arcade. I played the crap out of it and finally got to the top #1 player then it all got deleted about 3 months later. Forum and the arcade was up and running since the internet was invented. Had about 100,000 post count too. All gone. They did a whole new forum format and didn’t bother transferring anything over.

Maybe the arcade will come back with the next website.

When a message board hinges on Mongoose's interest in video games, it was destined to die all along.

Upper management's masterful plan for Ward to infiltrate and destroy was executed flawlessly. Can't believe it was Robin who proved too weak. I wonder how many rounds of golf at Bushwood Andrus had to write off on his taxes.

I think it's the continued anemic effort of major game developers producing less compelling titles with pay-to-win mechanics and the resulting stratification into sectors of those who will stand for, and in some cases, venerate it, and those of us who play on PC and don't bother with such menial peasantry.

Just trying to light the old flames of war. Those were the days when we were Gods.

When a message board hinges on Mongoose's interest in video games, it was destined to die all along.

Upper management's masterful plan for Ward to infiltrate and destroy was executed flawlessly. Can't believe it was Robin who proved too weak. I wonder how many rounds of golf at Bushwood Andrus had to write off on his taxes.

Thanks.

I think it's the continued anemic effort of major game developers producing less compelling titles with pay-to-win mechanics and the resulting stratification into sectors of those who will stand for, and in some cases, venerate it, and those of us who play on PC and don't bother with such menial peasantry.

Just trying to light the old flames of war. Those were the days when we were Gods.

"Us"

It's sometimes hard to tell if Mongoose is more to blame or Uproar.

Well since uproar had nothing to do with this place being any good in the first place, it can't really be his fault.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom