Stil...easiest OPI call ever (1 Viewer)

I assume you meant the one on the TD by Evans that should've been called against him?

Didn't see it, driving home from Mass. Garic said should have been at least a "no call" on both, but if flagged should have been OPI.

Didn't see it, driving home from Mass. Garic said should have been at least a "no call" on both, but if flagged should have been OPI.

Definitely. The TV commentators basically said the same thing. The CB had good coverage. They both went up to get the ball and Evans gave a shove, freeing him to snatch the ball. I wouldn't say it was "blatant" OPI, but it was definitely more so that than DPI.

Evans extended his arms to push away the defender in a much more obvious way than Jimmy Graham did against San Francisco. Why is it asking for too much for any semblance of consistency?

Evans extended his arms to push away the defender in a much more obvious way than Jimmy Graham did against San Francisco. Why is it asking for too much for any semblance of consistency?

I was conversing with a friend on FB during the early moments of the game. The refs came up and I mentioned that Jerome Boger tends to have at least 1 memorable moment where he screws us pretty good. It never fails.

Officials were terrible today. Can't believe all those holding and pass interference call on the defense. I am surprise no one mentioned this but that was horse crap call against Ingram for facemask. He didn't even grab but just hardly touch his facemask. I have seen way worse stiff arms by runners and never ever get called.

That TD potentially cost me $50 in my pool. So I wasn't much of a fan of the call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I saw the head ref getting ready to call the penalty, I knew it would be on us. I was like " how about that mother-so-and-so!" When Brees converted that 3rd and long after that penalty. I'm starting to go into games knowing that we will be competing against the officials. It just seems like other teams are allowed to play through a lot but they are quick to flag us on plays where even the analyst feel that they (refs) should keep their flags in their pockets and let these guys play ball. It's like watching 8 cars speed past you, and when you finally decide to accelerate, you get pulled over for reckless driving.

It was so bad. I was cooking Christmas gumbo saw the play and stop cooking to watch them poo on Tampa

Officials were terrible today. Can't believe all those holding and pass interference call on the defense. I am surprise no one mentioned this but that was horse crap call against Ingram for facemask. He didn't even grab but just hardly touch his facemask. I have seen way worse stiff arms by runners and never ever get called.

Unfortunately getting screwed with calls by the refs has become the status quo for our team. It has really gotten to the point where when a flag hits the ground, I just immediately start cussing because most times it will be against us.:covri::covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom