Still can’t get excited (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who still can’t get into football yet? The ending of the last 2 seasons were so hard that I haven’t paid much attention to anything including free agency today. I didn’t watch one minute of the combine and have watched a sports show or even another sporting event since the Rams game.

Am I the only one who still can’t get into football yet? The ending of the last 2 seasons were so hard that I haven’t paid much attention to anything including free agency today. I didn’t watch one minute of the combine and have watched a sports show or even another sporting event since the Rams game.

I understand how you feel, im not like that about football. I keep myself busy watching game film of prospects, and anything Saints related, but I haven't been able to watch any other sport. I haven't even watched sportcenter since the playoffs.

I just cant stand any cycle of media

You’re definitely not alone. As I always have loved the Saints I’ll continue to do so, but that blatant cheating took the wind out of my sails.

I’ve watched nothing football related. I’ll watch next season as I love Drew so much, since he will be hanging them up after this year (IMO) after that I just don’t know.

I HATE football.

But.....I LOVE the Saints even more.

So I guess I’ll keep watching.

The ONLY positive from the last 2 endings is it will make this Super Bowl that much sweeter.

I’m ready to get rolling . Don’t let Clown win!:littleclown2:

Bring on the 2019 season. I’m ready for the revenge tour!

Last edited:

I'm right there in the same boat with you. I haven't watched anything football related or anything other than SR since Jan 13th.

For me there is a stink on the NFL that may never go away!!

You’re definitely not alone. As I always have loved the Saints I’ll continue to do so, but that blatant cheating took the wind out of my sails.

I’ve watched nothing football related. I’ll watch next season as I love Drew so much, since he will be hanging them up after this year (IMO) after that I just don’t know.

Don’t let the clown get to you fellas! :littleclown2:

100% in on Hockey. My caps are in 1st place in the Metropolitan and my Thunderbirds clinched home ice in the FHL playoffs .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom