Still need 12/31 Carolina tickets!!! Please (1 Viewer)

AKSaintsFan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I still need at least 2, would be n heaven with 3, Carolina ticket for 12/31. I want to suprise my 9 year old and Dad with this for Christmas. Please PM if you have or know someone that might be able to help me out. My sister works in the city and can pay you promtly!! Thank you!!

The base here is selling tickets for various games... they're decent tickets as I used some, but their up top in the 620 section I think. I'll try to see if they have any 12/31 tickets available - $35 each I believe.

That would be awesome!!

The base here is selling tickets for various games... they're decent tickets as I used some, but their up top in the 620 section I think. I'll try to see if they have any 12/31 tickets available - $35 each I believe.

PM me if you can get info and my sister can pay as soon as needed. She is in the city, works at Tulane.

Anyone!!!!! I Am Still Looking For Tickets To The Carolina Game! Flying In From Korea And Meeting My 10 Year Old. I Do Not Want To Dissapoint Him As This Was Going Tobe His 1st Saints Game!! Please, If Anyone Can Help!

My Sister Works At Tulane And Can Pay You If You Are In Or Near New Orleans Asap!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom