Still Not the End of the World (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Tough loss I know but lets be honest down our two best CB's, Armstead going out. Offensive line not getting good blocks and WR's not getting separation, Brees looking off. This team wasn't going to win this I already chalked this up to a loss anyway but it still isn't the end of the world the division is just getting more contested now and the Saints just have to take care of business in division 4 games left are division rivals it really comes down to those games.

Tough loss I know but lets be honest down our two best CB's, Armstead going out. Offensive line not getting good blocks and WR's not getting separation, Brees looking off. This team wasn't going to win this I already chalked this up to a loss anyway but it still isn't the end of the world the division is just getting more contested now and the Saints just have to take care of business in division 4 games left are division rivals it really comes down to those games.

We have almost no chance of a first round bye now (even wild card is not a given)

Everyone on Twitter already saying we're not making the playoffs. Sometimes I hate our fan base. Ready to give up immediately, acting like we're 3-8 instead of 8-3. Its a lot like the Dallas game in 2009.

Maybe not the end of the world, but the saints could very well miss the playoffs.
Carolina is TIED in wins. next game is a MUST WIN.
Then there are 2 ATL games left.

But I have said this for weeks now. Every game is a must win IF they wanted to keep pace in the NFC vs MINN and PHI AND vs others in the division.

SO now with this loss it means:

Minn has the tie breaker
LAR has the tie breaker
PHI is still flying high

[if] the saints make the playoffs, they'll seemingly be on the road vs one or more of these teams.

why was this moved to the gameday forum? the game is over

I would ask Coach,why wasn't Moore in the game at the beginning? Now I hope we're not on a losing street, because we nearly lost last week. Rams we're the better team.

Let's see Harris, wide receivers not getting separation, penalties did I mention Harris and season it all up with penetration through our o-line. We will be ok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom