Still seething...want justice....any chance for Congressional inquiry/investigation into possible corruption in NFL ???? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anybody tight with our Senators Cassidy or Kennedy? Maybe our Representatives ? Put a bug in their ear to open up an investigation/inquiry into the NFL wanting to put big market teams in Super Bowl , in hopes up boosting their ratings. Creating unfair playing conditions ? Seems like the NFL bilked the tax paying Louisiana constituents out of their hard earn money with false assumptions that the game would be on the level ???

I know it is hard to prove , blah blah. NFL doesn't pay taxes or something.

and no, I don't want to move on right now. I don't care if the Saints should have put the game away, or hear that they should have stopped them, or Saints had ball first in overtime. Overtime should have never happened. Hardly any false starts called on Rams , when lineman stood up to hear the calls. Holding call on Ginn at their 40. Late hit on Brees with hands to his face were not called either. Plus hit on Hill that knocked him out of game and no penalty.

Saints got screwed with Bounty gate (have that hanging over them for years) , because want to protect players????? Yet no protection given in game??? At least inquire about that ???

I agree 100%. I posted a similar thing about 1 minute after you did. Something needs to be done. The NFL cannot get away with this!

Oh come on, that's nonsense. Its a game played by millionaires managed by billionaires.. Have some perspective.

Oh come on, that's nonsense. Its a game played by millionaires managed by billionaires.. Have some perspective.

Why not? At least give it a shot. Even if it was thrown out, considered a waste of time, or whatever. At least you tried. Made an effort. Perhaps get some press, maybe get other small market teams thinking about it. Maybe have Goodell do something in off season. Regardless at least try, instead of bending over and taking it.

Anybody tight with our Senators Cassidy or Kennedy? Maybe our Representatives ? Put a bug in their ear to open up an investigation/inquiry into the NFL wanting to put big market teams in Super Bowl , in hopes up boosting their ratings. Creating unfair playing conditions ? Seems like the NFL bilked the tax paying Louisiana constituents out of their hard earn money with false assumptions that the game would be on the level ???

I know it is hard to prove , blah blah. NFL doesn't pay taxes or something.

and no, I don't want to move on right now. I don't care if the Saints should have put the game away, or hear that they should have stopped them, or Saints had ball first in overtime. Overtime should have never happened. Hardly any false starts called on Rams , when lineman stood up to hear the calls. Holding call on Ginn at their 40. Late hit on Brees with hands to his face were not called either. Plus hit on Hill that knocked him out of game and no penalty.

Saints got screwed with Bounty gate (have that hanging over them for years) , because want to protect players????? Yet no protection given in game??? At least inquire about that ???

Ask and ye shall maybe receive Brother!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-to-testify-before-an-antitrust-subcommittee/

This will go no where however, keep watching YouTube clips and retweeting and they will keep talking about this. If nothing more we can rob the Rams of getting all their attention. Remember the talking heads live for their “impresssions”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom