Stills, Reiter activated for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Reiter is a backup lineman, he's not going to start over Ruiz, he is going to be the backup for the INTERIOR of the offensive line (C/G).
Maybe. But he’s a veteran who is smart and should do well with protection calls.

If we feel like we’re best served with moving Ruiz back to his normal spot and just replacing McCoy, then it wouldn’t be a bad option.

Maybe. But he’s a veteran who is smart and should do well with protection calls.

If we feel like we’re best served with moving Ruiz back to his normal spot and just replacing McCoy, then it wouldn’t be a bad option.
I think McCoy is back for the game in the dome

Reiter is a backup lineman, he's not going to start over Ruiz, he is going to be the backup for the INTERIOR of the offensive line (C/G).
You may be right, but if our line looks like it did last weekend, blown blitz pick ups etc….I bet we see Austin in the game at some point.

I’d say at this point, if Reiter knows the line-calls and is up to speed, that he and Ruiz are about equal at Center… but, I’m 100% certain that Ruiz is a superior RG over Throckmorton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom