Stills, Reiter activated for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Ironically, the last time the Saints played in Foxborough, Kenny Stills was on the team as a rookie. If I recall, he made an outstanding TD catch that put us up with a few minutes remaining. The Saints lost that game because of a missed holding call on Galette at the end. Regardless, I'm looking forward to having Stills back in the lineup.
It’s in here (2?)I hope whatever of this stuff is left comes back home

Ironically, the last time the Saints played in Foxborough, Kenny Stills was on the team as a rookie. If I recall, he made an outstanding TD catch that put us up with a few minutes remaining. The Saints lost that game because of a missed holding call on Galette at the end. Regardless, I'm looking forward to having Stills back in the lineup.
If it's the missed holding call against the Pats I'm thinking about, he was literally mugged from behind with a flying choke hold that prevented him from taking Brady's head off.

Do we know whether or not Reiter is starting at center today? It would be early, as he's been with the team such a short time. But last week's blitz "pickups" were ugly -- how much of that blame fell on Ruiz's shoulders?.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom